Hey, bookworms! Welcome back to my blog or HI! if you’re new. This post is number 2 out of four that are going up today. The others will all be linked below. I know it isn’t a Monday, but this seemed like a perfect book tag for today so welcome to Book Tag Monday on a Saturday! And, yes, there will be a book tag on Monday as well. I found this tag on Amy’s blog Bursting with Books and I will have her post linked below. Let’s jump in.
1. Why haven’t you been posting on your blog?
On April 9th or 10th, I decided to go on hiatus for my mental health. I felt I needed to take some time for myself to get better.
2. What have you missed about blogging/the book blogging community in general?
I’ve missed EVERYTHING! I’ve missed seeing and commenting on other posts, setting up posts myself, and pretty much everything about the community.
3. What are some books you want to read even though the hype has died down and/or you’ve been otherwise unmotivated to read them?
Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff mostly.
4. In a perfect world, what are your reading and blogging schedules like?
In a perfect world, I would read at least one book every day and also post something every day.
5. Why do you want to continue blogging and not just “call it quits”?
Because I love blogging. I’ve been able to make so many friends and learn so much about the bookish community. I don’t think I’ll ever stop blogging.
Bit of a short tag today but that’s fine because I still have three other posts up today!
#QOTD: Question number three: What are some books you want to read even though the hype has died down and/or you’ve been otherwise unmotivated to read them?
Thanks for joining me today. I’m super excited to be back to blogging. I post every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, so click that follow button if you want notifications whenever I post something new. Social media is linked below in the Hit Me Up page. Until next time, happy reading!
Other Posts from Today